Speakeasy Solutions Inc. provides complete speech recognition, digital voice dictation and transcription solutions. We offer products, consultation, setup, training, customization, and support services.
Who We Are
Speakeasy Solutions Inc. is dedicated to providing you with personal, professional, and honest service. We strive to maintain ongoing relationships with our clients and provide them with expert support and the information they need to maximize their potential.
Speakeasy Solutions Inc. continually researches dictation and associated technologies to ensure that you receive current information and valuable assistance on a timely basis.
What We Offer
- Speech recognition software
- Digital voice recorders
- Digital transcription kits
- PC-telephone headsets
- A variety of microphone input devices
- Minimize your learning curve
- Maximize your productivity
- Enhance your technology skills
- Achieve efficiency quickly
- Dragon-certified trainers and expert users of assistive technologies
- Consulting & assessments
- Complete installation and setup
- Solution customization & integration with other applications (i.e. EMRs)
- Ongoing support for all solutions
- Olympus Pro Audio Dealer and a Philips Master Digital Centre
- Value Added Reseller (VAR) & solution provider for Nuance’s Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon® Medical products
- Individual products (Dragon speech recognition software, microphones, digital voice recorders & transcribers)
- Individual services (consultation, installation, configuration, customization, integration, training and support) — for those in need of specific services at any time
- À la carte packages (products plus select services such as installation, configuration and/or training) — for those who desire a little assistance
- Complete package solutions (products, installation, complete training, and value added) — perfect for those wishing independence, peace of mind and considerable support
Our clients range considerably, and span Canada from coast to coast (although our main focus is British Columbia). They include:
- Physicians (general practitioners and medical specialists such as neurologists, cardiologists, ophthalmologists and more)
- Lawyers (individuals to large firms)
- Insurance Adjusters and Inspectors
- WorkSafeBC (their employees as well as their clients)
- Construction Managers
- Professors and Educators
- Public School through University Students
- Insurance Companies (their clients, in return to work scenarios)
- Various Ministry and Government Offices
- Business Owners and Managers
- and more
In the late 1990s the future founders of Speakeasy Solutions Inc. were stricken with upper limb chronic repetitive stress injuries, placing their occupations on hold. Their careers spanning the fields of administration, IT/IS and law, as well as a life-long natural affinity for technology, paved the way towards the formation of a new and highly specialized vocation: speech recognition and digital voice dictation providers.
At the time, Dragon NaturallySpeaking was in its infancy (version 3 had just been released) and the first professional digital voice recorders were entering the market. A few companies in North America were offering these products and fewer still providing accompanying services.
Speakeasy Solutions Inc. was formed in 2000 with a sincere desire in providing quality dictation solutions to professionals and those with physical limitations. Speakeasy Solutions Inc.’s founding principles were:
- Offer honest advice with the client’s best interests in mind
- Provide excellent service that exceeds industry standards
- Continually improve product and service offerings through ceaseless research in order to provide clients with “the best” products, support and service possible
These are Speakeasy Solutions Inc.’s core values, and they always will be.