Speakeasy Solutions announces a new version of Olympus’ DS-9000 digital voice recorder firmware. Version 1.06.
This update includes all fixes of the previous 1.05 version (listed below), additionally addressing the bug of starting a recording as a “New File” accidentally.
- Improve startup time.
- Display the number of files (current/total).
- Enhance the operation from sleep to starting recording.
- Shorten the time needed for rev/queue.
- Create clarity of operation to match the position of the slide switch.
- Allow recovery from sleep in the Dim setting.
- Create a notification to tell users the battery level must be more than 50% to complete a firmware update.
This file (DS-9000_2600 FWUPDATE_V106_Windows.zip) is available in the following location until it has been replaced by a new version: https://www.speakeasysolutions.com/updates/olympus/Firmware_Updates/DS9000/
If the file is no longer available in the above location, it is located as follows: https://www.speakeasysolutions.com/updates/olympus/Firmware_Updates/DS9000/OlderVersions/