Speakeasy Solutions announces a new version of Olympus’ ODMS R7 software. Version 7.3.
Some updates to the ODMS software follow.
- Improved the transcription status function for DS-9500.
- Fixed the issue that files may not be exported to a folder path specified from Text Correction Window.
- Fixed the issue that the download path may not be configured correctly from DCP to the device.
Supported environment has been updated
Supported OS environment has been changed.
- Windows 7 is no longer supported.
- Windows Server 2008 is no longer supported.
- Windows Server 2019 is now supported.
Supported Microsoft Office version has been changed.
- Microsoft Office 2019 is now supported.
Supported Virtual Environment has been changed.
- Citrix XenApp 7.1909 is now supported.
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.1909 is now supported.
- VMware Horizon 7.18 is now supported.
Regarding ODMS R7.2 Patch Program
- ODMS R7.3 includes all bug fixes provided by the patch releases for ODMS R7.2. (Patch0001 to Patch0006)
Regarding update for SCP Client.
- Due to the update to ODMS R7.3, SCP Client needs to be updated to SCP Client R7.3.
This file (ODMSR7StandaloneLauncher_V130.zip) is available in the following location until it has been replaced by a new version: https://www.speakeasysolutions.com/updates/olympus/Software_Updates/V7/
If the file is no longer available in the above location, it is located as follows: https://www.speakeasysolutions.com/updates/olympus/Software_Updates/V7/Older%20Versions/