Olympus RS31H Foot Switch for PC
Four programmable pedals, including third party software.
The RS31H DOES NOT come with software of any kind.
The High-End professional footswitch RS31H incorporates 4 buttons to easily control not only Olympus dictation management software (ODMS, DSS Player Standard, Sonority), but also your preferred third party software. This can be any transcription player or other application software, which can be controlled via keyboard shortcuts (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”) or multimedia keys (Scan Next Track, Stop, Play/Pause etc.). Just assign the desired command to the pedals with the free Olympus Foot Switch Configuration Tool. Once the pedals are configured according to your individual needs you will have your hands free to transcribe an audio file or for other things.
- 4 pedals
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (2.5m)
- Perfect ergonomics with extra wide centre pedal
- Centre or top pedal can be locked
- HID keyboard mode (optional)
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. “Ctrl + Alt + P” or “Alt + 1”)
- Multimedia keys support
- Full compatibility with Olympus’ dictation management software (sold separately)
- For hands free control of your transcription player
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind etc.)
- Nonslip mat to keep it in place
- Footswitch Configuration Tool (Windows & Mac) for pedal configuration in HID keyboard mode
- RS-31H footswitch
|Dimensions||21.5 × 17.5 × 5.2 cm|